January 26, 2014

C ♥ HEADS | IMPOSSIBLE PARTNER STROE OPENING IN BERLIN



IMPOSSIBLE PARTNER STROE OPENING IN BERLIN

-------------------------------------------------

I had the pleasure of checking out the Impossible Project’s grand opening in Berlin’s trendy Mitte district last night. Located on Mulackstr. in the small yet cozy Sofortbild space, I felt an immediate sense of welcome as a group of lovely ladies wearing Impossible t-shirts greeted me with big smiles and offered me a bubbly of my choice. The venue space was small, intimate, and not to mention, the aesthetic was oh-so Berlin: edgy, authentic, fresh, bold yet totally lacked pretention. 

Berlin based photographer, Oliver Blohm hosting his “Impossible Nuke” workshop to demonstrate his instant photography creative process.

…clearly, this is the formula for, as the Black Eyed Peas would say, “tonight’s gonna be a good night” …and it was.

---